Big Red Book — Smallpox and its Eradication. Full text and individual chapters
- African Region (CDC Smallpox Eradication/ Measles Control Program, Dem. Rep. Congo [Zaire], Kenya)
- Eastern Mediterranean Region (Afghanistan, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan)
- South East Asia Region (Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Nepal)
- Europe and the Americas (Brazil, Colombia, Yugoslavia)
WHO Headquarters and Collaborating Centre staff, Global Commission members, conferences, and post-SEP images of staff.
- Smallpox Cases and Sequelae.
Includes WHO smallpox recognition cards
- Vaccine and Vaccination.
Vaccination and variolation instruments (alone and in use), vaccine production, etc.
- Smallpox in History and Art Smallpox deities, Jenneriana, and other items related to the history of smallpox and vaccination.
- Posters and Community Education.
Posters and community education awareness materials used in the CDC and WHO smallpox campaigns.
- Commemorative and Memorabilia. Stamps, magazines, etc., promoting or commemorating the SEP; miscellaneous items related to the SEP.
DA Henderson Archives
Related Archives — Description of archives containing significant source material related to the SEP and the history of smallpox vaccination and control